A quick tip from HermannSW
Simple and not well-known facility in DataPower for detecting/reporting orphaned objects!
- open a service, eg. a XML FW.
- then click on “Conformance” link in “General” tab
- deselect the “WS-I-*” validators
- select the “DataPower Configuration Profiler”
- select what you want to validate (by default the object you opened)
- click on “Validate”
Reported messages for one of my XML FWs (with references to the objects):
“Configuration is defined, but not referenced!!”
“Document cache of xml-manager is disabled. Disabling the document cache might impact the performance.”